Sunday, September 11, 2011

Room in soft pink color.


  Dear friends! I’m again write about Masha’s paintings because I like them very much ) And I share with you interior photos. It’s very good example how artworks make the interior reacher, more interesting and special.
  These paintings are the central part of this interior and they make atmosphere, they join all details together. The basic colors here are soft pink and white.
   I think everybody heard about chromotherapy (color therapy) and you know that our mood sometimes depends on colours around us. And color Pink is the color of universal love. Emotional love of self and others, friendship, affection, harmony, and inner peace. Pink encourages you to be kind, gentle, compassionate and approachable. If you are in want of these things then you should have soft pink around you. And paintings with soft pink and white will help you.
   Actually this is my room ))) I feel here quietness, immunity and optimism. It’s easy for me to concentrate and think in this room. 
   Pink has always been thought of as a traditionally feminine color, but the truth is that pink can actually be very versatile. And my room is not the one for a princess )))

"Winter flower" (left) and "Triptych with red tulips".

"Triptych with red tulips"



Artwork "Winter flower". 

No comments:

Post a Comment