Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Response about books (from Poland)

My name is Marta, I am 48. I live in Cracow (Kraków), Poland (Polska). I work as a librarian at primary school  and I teach English (children 6-9 old).
I have got a 20-year old son and I know what it means to bring up a child in wisdom, creativity and respect to the world.

While working at school and taking care of my own son I have found a great lack of wise and moral books to support the teachers and the parents in their responsible work. Accidently some days ago  I found kindbook.com in English. It was like a miracle or enlightment.
I discovered  another wonderful  way of educating that is based on the old style Masters of pedagogy, wisdom of nations and religions.

I like very much your ideas of  opening the child mind and soul.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to raise a human being. In Poland most of children spend their time at home, in front of their computers and TV. Their souls do not develop properly.
I believe that thanks to your books  teachers and even ordinary parents get to know how to raise a child and  how to help them understand the true values of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment