Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Response about "The World of Fruits"

   I have a young daughter who my wife and I do our best with when it comes to making healthy food choices for her. There are a lot of unhealthy choices out there and even more bad influences teaching our children poor nutritional habits. There aren't enough positive resources available to help parents educate their children about how to make healthy food choices and why they should! To find a book like this one feels like a MIRACLE! This book brilliantly introduces fruits in fairy-tale like stories that holds my daughters attention the entire time (mine too!) And at the same time the author is giving my child an education on healthy eating through these entertaining stories, games and recipes. A highly recommended resource that every parent should have for raising children in today's unhealthy society.
Tim Tierney Author, "The Personal Training Sales Education Textbook"

No comments:

Post a Comment