Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Our angels"

This short tale we devote to our dear friend Anna, Alesia's sister! She is wonderful, active and creative business woman. She's strong. But even if we are strong sometimes we need help. where...? from above! Our angels help us even if we don't noticed it...


"Our angels"

“It's a hard life. I try find out how to live a satisfying and great life despite the fact that life is hard. It's a long hard fight,” thought one man.
He has had a hard time it and cried in despair:
“Where are you, my angel? Help me!”
Angel flew down to him and filled his heart with love.
“O welcome, my Angel, white-handed hope,” said the man. "I am overjoyed to see you, but why you haven’t been here when I lost my way in the darkness."
“You couldn’t see me in the darkness but you felt my breath in the gentle breeze. You heard my whisper amongst the rustle of leaves. You were kissed by my lone snowflake. I was always around you, all the time, in the very air you breathe,” responded the angel.
“Then why you don’t take away my darkness?” asked the man.
“I live forever in your heart and lead you through the darkness,” replied the angel.

Have you ever feel angel near you? 
Maybe you saw him in a dream? Or angel helped you in a situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment