Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A tit in the hand !

“A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.” This proverb is a very popular warning, widely used in many English-speaking countries. But in Russia it sounds " A tit in the hand is worth a crane in the sky".
And today Alesia gets in her hand pretty tit! )))  But this one was obstinate and grabbed Alesia's finger. But nothing serious...))) It was amazing. This tit flews into her room and landed on the aloe. 
 I think it was Yellow-breasted Tit. You know, such happenings aroused my interest to birds! 
It's like ecology lessons for me! And now I know who is singing in my garden ))
Yellow-breasted Tit grabs Alesia's finger ))  
 Such happenings show me how we can teach kids ecology. Children will support Nature and all creatures around them if we touched kid's hearts by ecology lessons. 
I want take book "In Harmony with Nature" like basis ( there are a lot of information about our planet, about trees, flowers) and also "Funny Animals" ( about different animals). There are games, questions and tales...Such lessons are interesting and useful not only for kids but also for adults. We can combine these books with our wishes and imagination. And... It will be great, I think! 
It's Good Idea to start ecology lessons with your children!  
How we can teach kids to love Nature >>  

No comments:

Post a Comment